To be eligible for a Scholarship mobility program candidate must meet the following requirements:
- a full-time undergraduate/graduate/postgraduate student not in his/her last semester prior to graduation
- higher level of academic performance;
- science research experience
- a good command of language of tuition at the host university (B1-B2)
Types of International Academic Mobility Programs:
- Double Degree Programs
- One-Semester or One-year Student Exchange Programs
- Summer/Winter Professional Schools and Language Schools
- Pre-degree internship (training, research) for the preparation of a final graduate bachelor, specialist or master qualification project
- Pre-degree internship (training, research) for preparation of a PhD thesis
- 700 EUR per month for the entire duration of the study program
- scholarship also covers round trip airfare to a place of study.
Reporting upon arrival:
After completing studies abroad a scholarship holder must:
- hand over the boarding passes to the Office of International Academic Mobility within three days upon arrival;
- submit a study abroad report in a free-form to the Office of International Academic Mobility within a month upon arrival (Report Cover Page).
- Application form for NUST MISIS study abroad scholarship.
- CV (one A4 page)
- Academic Transcripts for the whole period of the study at NUST MISIS, and the copy of Bachelor or Specialist Diploma for those who enrolled in master or PhD programs
- Letter of motivation;
- Recommendation letter from a scientific supervisor;
- Copy of language proficiency exam,
- Scanned copy of passport biographical page;
- Official letter of admission from the host educational organization
- Healthform indicating that you are sufficiently healthy to pursue a full course of study. Health form confirming that you are HIV-free Both original and notarized Russian translation required.
Please note, that only complete uploaded application files will be considered. Applications received after the deadlines will not be reviewed.
The selection results will be published at our website in the “News” section (http://misis.ru/umam-news) not later than June, 17.
Department of International Educational Programs
Office of International Academic Mobility
2a, Leninsky avenue, В-404,